Top ten Bullfighters
Top ten Bullrings
Top ten Farms
Published : 2017-09-04 00:00:00
Categories : Valencia
It will be from 19 to 23 July with three bullfights and one steers bullfight. Paquirri's goodbye to the Valencian fans and the return of Cuadri bulls in July are part of the cycle's inducements.
On Wednesday 18, the traditional disengagement with the three livestocks to fight will take place at night: Núñez del Cuvillo, Luis Algarra and Celestino Cuadri. In addition to being a fair with bullfighters deserving of a place in Valencia for having won it in the bullring, will be the fair of the young bullfighters. Three steers bullfights of promotion will be celebrated, on days 14, 15 and 16, with students from different bullfighting schools of all Spain with steers from La Palmosilla.
The poster illustration of the fair is a photograph of Manolete in the bullring of Valencia rescued from the archive of Finezas. The bullfighter from Córdoba was very attached to this bullring, where he reached great successes, and to its public.
The posters are the following:
- Thursday, July 20; steers from Los Maños for Jesús Chover, Ángel Sánchez and Jorge Isiegas.
- Friday 21; bulls from Núñez del Cuvillo to Sebastián Castella, José María Manzanares and Roca Rey.
- Saturday 22; bulls of Luis Algarra for Paquirri, Paco Ureña and López Simón.
- Sunday 23; Cuadri bulls for Rafaelillo, Alberto Gómez and Román.
Also closed the poster of the steers bullfight of end of season in Valencia for October.
- Monday, 9 October; steers of Los Chospes for Fernando Beltrán, Jesús Enrique Colombo and Angel Téllez.