Olga Jiménez View larger

Olga Jiménez

Bullfight Olga Jiménez.– Bullfighting Bulls – All the information about cattle firms, Owner, insignia, farms, acronym and history. Buy your tickets for all bull fighting events with bulls from Olga Jiménez. Ranch.

More details

More info More info

Valuation Ranking Servitoro




  • Ranking vote
  • Ranking vote
  • Ranking vote

30 other products in the same category:

Bulls Olga Jiménez

Owner: Dña. Olga Jiménez Fernández

Badge: Morada y blanca.

Acronym: UAZ

Cattle farm: 'Zarzosillo de Arriba' 37621 EL CABACO (Salamanca); tfno.: 923 16 42 93.

History: It was formed in 1940 by Don Remigio Thiebaut with cows from the Conde de la Corte and a stallion Don Domingo Ortega and other cattle from Urcola. In 1941 he announced the name of his wife, Dona Teresa Oliveira and in 1968 changed its name to "The Dirt". In 1984 the company was acquired by Irma, Inc. that sold in 1985 to the Society "Cardenilla" announcing the name of "Moro Brothers". From 1988, it was announced "Moro Zamorano Brothers". In 1992 it was sold to Jose Luis Martín Berrocal for society Cernunnos, SA whose name is advertised on posters. In 1998 it was acquired by Mrs. Olga Jimenez Fernandez, iron and varying currency, eliminates all of the above and how cattle ranching with their children Brothers Garcia Jimenez mainly from "Jandilla".